Most states require employers to carry workers' compensation insurance for the benefit of injured employees. Texas is unique in that it has no such requirement. As a result, injured workers are often unsure of their rights.
If you have been injured in a work accident and wish to speak with a lawyer about your legal rights and options, contact Portner ♦ Bond, PLLC, in Beaumont, Texas. We can help advise you of critical matters that may impact your rights:
- If your employer has been negligent and does not carry workers' compensation insurance, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a personal injury claim.
- Depending on the facts of your case, you may be able to pursue compensation through a third-party liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.
- If you were injured by a dangerous or defective product, you may have a basis to pursue compensation through a product liability claim.
If retained to handle your case, we will work diligently to protect your rights. Our objective is to maximize your recovery. We have helped many workers who have sustained serious injuries. Our attorneys also have experience representing family members who have lost a loved one as a result of a fatal work accident. Contact us regarding these and other matters:
- Construction Site Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Falls From Scaffolding, Ladders and Other Elevated Heights
- Chemical Plant Accidents
- Gas Explosions
- Refinery Accidents
- Hand and Foot Crush Injuries
- Equipment Injuries
- OSHA Violations
- Oil and Gas Industry Injuries
- Forklift Accidents
- Chemical Burns
- Offshore, Jones Act and Maritime Accidents
Contact Our League City Workplace Accident Attorneys
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Texas workplace injury lawyers, call 409-838-4444 or toll free at 888-707-4813. You may also contact us by e-mail.