Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
If you were injured in an accident, you are not alone. Accidents and injuries happen every day. In fact, they happen multiple times every hour. According to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 35 million injury-related visits are made to emergency rooms each year. That’s close to 4,000 injuries each hour, many of them caused by accidents.
Portner Bond, PLLC is here to help. With over 70 years of combined legal experience representing Orange, Texas clients, our attorneys understand the financial and personal effects of injuries and accidents caused by another party’s wrongdoing or negligence: medical bills, damaged property, lost wages, and pain and suffering. That’s why we’re committed to pursuing the maximum compensation for you and your family.
Contact the Orange personal injury attorneys of Portner Bond, PLLC today at (409) 838-4444. Let’s discuss your case and how we can help you. It costs nothing to talk with us, and you’ll never owe us anything until we get compensation for you.
Why You Should Hire Portner Bond, PLLC
We know the decision to hire an attorney is a weighty one. You need an attorney you can trust, who will listen to your situation with compassion, knows the law like the back of their hand, and will fight for your rights and interests with both professionalism and tenacity.
That’s what you’ll find at Portner Bond, PLLC. Our attorneys have a significant knowledge base from which we draw to develop a winning legal strategy for your case. We’ve counseled and comforted thousands of individuals and families who have found themselves in difficult and heartbreaking situations. We know how devastating accidents can be for you and your family. That’s why we will aggressively pursue the financial compensation that you need to begin moving on with your life.
But don’t take our word for it. Listen to our clients’ experiences. Our clients have reported “very personalized service,” “dependable firm,” and “100% satisfied client.” Feel free to contact us today.
Types of Cases We Handle
Portner Bond, PLLC handles a wide range of personal injury cases, such as:
- Car accidents: Driver error is often to blame for car accidents. Today, too many people drive while texting, distracted, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you were involved in a car accident in which the other driver was to blame, Portner Bond, PLLC can help you seek compensation for your injuries and property damage.
- Truck accidents: Large commercial trucks serve an important role in our economy, but they can also be dangerous on our roads. Trucking companies and truck drivers operate under numerous rules and regulations meant to protect those with whom they share the road. When something goes wrong, it can be challenging to determine who is the responsible party. The experienced truck accident attorneys of Portner Bond, PLLC know how to handle these difficult cases.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because of their smaller size, motorcycles can go unseen by other drivers on the road, especially when those drivers are distracted. This leads to dangerous and sometimes deadly motorcycle accidents. Portner Bond, PLLC has represented many motorcyclists and helped them pursue compensation after an accident.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one was killed in an accident caused by another party’s negligence or wrongdoing, you could pursue compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Workplace injuries: Employers in Texas are not required to provide workers’ compensation benefits to their employees. Portner Bond, PLLC can help you either seek benefits if your employer carries workers’ comp insurance or file a lawsuit if no workers’ comp coverage is available.
- Four-wheeler/ATV accidents: Driving off-road vehicles, such as four-wheelers and ATVs, can be a fun but risky activity. If you were injured in an off-road vehicle crash that was caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, Portner Bond, PLLC can help you pursue compensation.
- Boat and jet ski accidents – Drivers and passengers of boats and jet skis can sustain serious injuries in an accident on the waterways. Portner Bond, PLLC can help you hold the negligent party accountable.
- Industrial accidents: Industrial worksites contain several hazards, such as heavy machinery, dangerous materials, heightened walkways, automated manufacturing equipment, and much more. Portner Bond, PLLC represents industrial workers seeking compensation for their injuries, either through workers’ compensation benefits or a lawsuit.
- Premises liability: If you are injured on someone else’s property due to unsafe conditions, the property owner could be held liable for your injuries.
- Dog bites: Dog owners can be held responsible for their pet’s actions. If you get bitten by a dog, Portner Bond, PLLC can help you determine whether the dog’s owner is liable for your injuries and can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Burn injuries: Burn injuries can result from a range of accidents, including workplace accidents, motor vehicle accidents, unsafe premises accidents, and more. Portner Bond, PLLC can help you pursue compensation from the at-fault party.
- Brain injury: Injuries to the brain can be life-altering, requiring months or years of medical care and treatment. The attorneys at Portner Bond, PLLC are experienced in investigating and pursuing personal injury lawsuits in cases involving brain injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: A spinal cord injury can lead to paralysis, entirely changing someone’s life forever. Portner Bond, PLLC has represented many clients suffering from spinal cord injuries, helping them obtain the compensation they need to prepare for their next stage of life.
Why You Should Act Quickly
According to Texas state law, there is a two-year statute of limitations for personal injury cases. That means you must file a lawsuit within two years of the date of the accident.
Two years may seem like a long time, but you should not delay in filing a personal injury lawsuit. First, preparing a lawsuit can take a great deal of time. Waiting until the eve of the deadline may have worked for school assignments, but it doesn’t work with legal filings. Second, over time, memories fade, evidence disappears, documents go missing, and witnesses move away. Waiting too long to conduct an investigation could seriously weaken your case.
Contact Portner Bond, PLLC Today
If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, do not wait another day to pursue a personal injury case against the at-fault party. Our legal team can investigate the accident, gather evidence to support your claim or case, and negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, if appropriate. If need be, we’re prepared to take your case to trial to pursue the compensation you deserve.
The Orange personal injury lawyers of Portner Bond, PLLC are ready to help you through every stage of the claims and legal processes, from day one until the day we reach the best possible outcome for you. Contact Portner Bond, PLLC today at (409) 838-4444 for a free consultation about your case.